EPC Halesowen, Energy Performance Certificate service provider for Halesowen, Order your EPC Report from The Halesowen EPC Man.
Copyright 2013 by theepcman.co.uk    All Rights reserved    Powered by TheEPCMan.co.uk
Top EPC Tips
for some really useful tips from The   EPC Man on how to obtain a better EPC rating click below.
The EPC Man
The EPC Man
for Halesowen
Energy Performance Certificate Providers
for Halesowen and surrounding areas.
Please visit my website at www.epchalesowen.co.uk
Home of The EPC Man for Halesowen.


your local
epc provider

order your epc direct from your local provider
to ensure our lowest price.

We Provide Energy Performance Certificates
for domestic properties in
and around

price is from

Need an EPC or a Gas Cert in a different area?
Click here to find your local EPC Man
01902 324480
We are providers of an EPC Service in Halesowen and surrounding areas. An Energy Performance Certificate is needed whenever a property is built, sold or rented.

If you are selling or renting your property in or around Halesowen, you must order an EPC for potential buyers and tenants before you market your property. The Cost of an EPC in this area for a domestic property is from 45.00, commercial from 99.00. Please call for a fixed price.

How to order an EPC in Halesowen. Please call me direct on 01902 324480.

If you are selling or renting out a domestic or commercial property you can call The EPC Man. I will visit your property at a time that is convenient to you, normally within 48 hours and carry out the EPC survey.

I will assess your property and produce the certificate within 48 hours of this survey. I will then send the certificate by email to your agent or solicitor. You can also have a copy by email if required.

Please remember that you should organise your EPC before you market your property for sale or rental.

We have put together some top tips on how to improve your epc rating for a domestic property. Some of these things could be done with little expense before you organise your EPC survey to be undertaken. Simply click on the Top EPC Tips link in the right hand column to view this information.

If you are buying a property in Halesowen then the person selling the property must provide your solicitor with a valid energy performance certificate. If you are renting then the landlord or the letting agent must show you the EPC.
Dave Meageen